Sound Rotation Submission

Sound Rotation Submission

Final Video
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

For this task, we were briefed to do a video that consisted of 3 ten-second-long clips, with an emphasis on the sound design. The first clip (and the third) was a project I made in Blender not so long ago, of an A-Wing from Star Wars cruising through a valley, I’ve added some extra sound to it, an example being the song playing inside the craft (Which had a lowpass filter on it to make it sound like it was coming from the inside). The second clip is a short highlight reel of a game I was playing that I made specifically for this task, the sounds had been modified with studio reverberation, slow-motion and various L-Cuts during the gunshots, the music used in this clip and the previous one were original recordings (Despite ‘Smooth Criminal’ obviously not being an original song). The third scene (which I explained to also be a Blender project from a while ago) had no audio previously, I had to scour a mega folder featuring all the sound effects from Halo in order to sync one that fitted with the sword ‘unsheathing’, plus a recording of the wind from outside my window, on the 9th story. I feel inclined to call this project a success on my end, seeing as I checked all the boxes on sound and visuals the brief had set out for me.